Aduanehene rice is the most premium locally grown rice in Ghana. It remains the first ever branded performed long grain rice grown, milled and bagged in Ghana. Aduanehene rice is milled by GADCO from an ultramodern facility in a controlled environment at Sogakope in the Volta Region. The mill delivers the freshest and highest quality rice grains, known for its wonderful taste, texture and cooking characteristics.
Out of the same mill comes Copa rice and branded 75% and 50% broken rice. Both Aduanehene and Copa rice are packaged in 25Kgs, 5kgs and 1kgs. The entire range is of unmatched quality. The grains are uniform, aromatic, breakage free and delicious which make it ideal for preparing jollof rice, fried rice, steamed rice, waakye, omotuo and other continentals dishes.
We currently distribute to supermarkets, retailers, restaurants and institutional facilities. Many of the delicious meals you eat at your favorite local restaurants are prepared with Aduanehene rice as most chefs across the country have developed the joy of cooking and serving Aduanehene rice. Come on board!
- Measure the amounts of rice and liquid.
- Time accurately.
- Keep lid on tightly during cooking to prevent steam from escaping.
- If rice is not quite tender or if liquid is not absorbed, cook 2 to 4 minutes longer.
- If cooked rice is crunchy, add additional liquid, cover tightly and cook until grains are tender.
- Cooked Rice – when not eaten immediately, should be cooled quickly. To store cooked rice, place in shallow container, cover, and place in refrigerator. Cooked rice may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Uncooked Rice – will keep almost indefinitely on the pantry shelf. Once opened, rice should be stored in a tightly- closed container that keeps out dust, moisture and other contaminants.
- When rice is reheated, it taste as good as it did when first prepared.
- For each cup of cooked rice, add 2 tablespoons liquid.
- Cover and heat on top of range or in oven until heated through (about 5 minutes).
- In a microwave oven, cover and cook on HIGH about 1 minute per cup.
- Frozen rice may be cooked 2 minutes on HIGH power for each cup. Fluff with fork.